Terms and Conditions
This website is the property of Allsopp & Allsopp Limited of 113-115 New Union Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2NT. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions and contents of this website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Both the user and Allsopp & Allsopp agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise as a result of the use of this website. By accessing and using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions laid out below.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction By accessing this Website and obtaining the information, facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that the Law of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) shall govern such access and the provision of such information, facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Courts.
Copyright and trademarks
All content and design on this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and is the property of ©Allsopp & Allsopp or issued under license from third party copyright owners. You may print or download such material in electronic form on your local hard drive for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download. This includes, without limitation, removing any copyright or proprietary notices. All other uses are prohibited, including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying, copying or using material or content from this site for commercial purposes. The license to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of the website in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever.
Allsopp & Allsopp takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must, therefore, check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website. Allsopp & Allsopp makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Allsopp & Allsopp nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error-free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it). If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by English law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Allsopp & Allsopp Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered number 8536634). Our registered office is at 113-115 New Union Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2NT.
Allsopp & Allsopp Mortgage Services Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered number 12141304). Our registered office is at 113-115 New Union Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2NT.
Allsopp & Allsopp Real Estate Broker is registered in Dubai (license number 613873). Our registered office is at 26th Floor, Vision Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 555720.
Allsopp & Allsopp Mortgage Broker is registered in Dubai (license number 1100120). Our registered office is at 26th Floor, Vision Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 55720.
Online Payment Terms & Cconditions
By accessing or using ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S & ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S's Online Payment option, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained herein. ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S & ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S may modify this document at any time, and you agree that such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified document. You agree that by using our website after any such modifications, you will be deemed to have reviewed, agreed to and accepted the modified document.
ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S's Online Payment Service is provided to you to allow you to make electronic payments through the web and/or access account information. The Online Payment Service may send information about your ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S account directly to your email account or via mail. This email may include a digital copy of your account record.
In the ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S's sole and absolute discretion, ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S may, without notice, restrict or terminate any person's use of the Online Payment Service and any related service, user accounts, user names or passwords.
ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP agrees to make every reasonable effort to ensure full performance of the Online Payment Service and to resolve disputes that may arise in a timely manner. ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S cannot assume responsibility for malfunctions in public communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of email messages you receive.
Any information sent by ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP to you via email is believed to be reliable. However, this information can only be provided on a best-efforts basis for your convenience and is not guaranteed. ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S will not be liable for any deficiencies in the accuracy, completeness, availability or timeliness of such information or for any decision made using this information.
The Online Payment website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide including your credit card information. Our Online Payment conforms to industry standard security which is among the best software available for securing commerce transactions.
Your information is collected and stored by the ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S's vendor and is used only for applying your payments and displaying your statements online. ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S will store and maintain personal information submitted by you to establish Online Payment service other than credit card information.
You agree that you will not intentionally provide false information when accessing or using ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S's Online Payment Service. You also agree that you will not falsify, forge, or otherwise tamper with any information in the emails you receive as part of the Online Payment Service.
In order to ensure your full legal rights and security while paying online for your services please avoid paying for your services through a third person/party or by using a credit card in the name of someone other than yourself.
In case of dispute by the original card owner, The person/party or company benefiting from such payment for the service will be legally liable to imprisonment and fined as per to clauses 10 & 11 of UAE Federal Law No. (2) Of 2006 on "The Combat of Information Technology Crimes".
ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES. FURTHER, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OR THROUGH ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S ON-LINE PAYMENT SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S, and its officers, officials, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' and experts' fees) arising in any way from your use of the On-line Bill Payment website and service or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials or content on or through the On-line Bill Payment website by you or users of your user account or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account.
In addition, please take note of the following guidelines, which will assist you in detecting certain types of Internet and e-mail fraud (i.e. "phishing"). - ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S will never send you an e-mail requesting you to validate personal information. - ALLSOPP & ALLSOPP’S will never ask you to update your social security number, date of birth, or driver license number via email.
In the event that your payment to us was charged to your credit card in error, we will honor your request to refund the original transaction and refund your payment in full, as long as the request is made within Thirty (30) days from the transaction processing date. The period of thirty (30) days will begin from the transaction processing date. Be aware that credit card refunds can take anywhere from 5-15 days to reflect on your credit card account. We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time.
Short Term Lettings T&C
Booking is confirmed upon full payment of rent plus 5% VAT and applicable Tourism Dirham fee.
Partial payment of 50% is required to guarantee a reservation, with the outstanding balance to be settled no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
Modes of payment: Cash, direct bank deposit, manager's cheque, credit card & debit card.
- All guests are required to share their passport copies with Allsopp & Allsopp Short Term Lettings, prior to the check-in date.
- The guest is expected to follow maximum occupancy allowed in the Accommodation (adults and children).
- The legal age to book any accommodation is 18 years and above.
Tourism Dirham Explained
Bookings are subject to DTCM tax amounting to AED 10 per room per night, for a maximum of 30 consecutive nights, payable by the guest.
For long stays, a recurring Tourism Dirham charge shall apply every 90 nights, again for a maximum of 30 nights at a time.
Value Added Tax Explained
As per UAE law, starting 1st of January 2018, 5% VAT will apply on taxable supply of goods and services.
Refundable Security Deposit (RSD)
- RSD must be paid at the time of booking, prior to actual check-in
- Applicable RSD depends on property type, normally AED 1,000 for studio & 1 bedroom accommodation, AED 2,000 for 2 bedroom and AED 3,000 for 3 bedroom
- Higher RSD may be required for bigger properties such as villas and penthouses - please refer to the property profile for actual figures
- Any damage and or missing items noted during the check-out procedure shall be charged against the guest's security deposit
- The guest agrees to top-up the deposit in the event that the cost of repair/replacement is more than the security deposit paid upon booking
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM onwards
- Meet and greet service onsite is available from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM
- Self check-in facility is available through the use of smart lock solution (keyless entry)
- Brief walkthrough inspection with the guest and our Guest Relations Executive (GRE) will be done the day after check-in, following a contactless check-in.
- Check-out time: no later than 12:00 PM
- It is in the best interest of the guest to have the check-out procedure done with GRE, to ensure timely refund of security deposit.
Early check-in and late check-out (maximum 2 hours prior or 2 hours post) request is subject to availability and Allsopp & Allsopp Short Term Lettings discretion.
Any booking cancellation must be provided in writing to Allsopp & Allsopp Short Term Lettings.
Short stays (bookings less than 28 nights)
- A full refund will be given to the guest if cancellation is done 14 days prior to check-in date
- A 50% refund will be given to the guest if cancellation is made 7 days before check-in date
- The guest will forfeit all payments made if cancellation is done less than 7 days from the date of check-in
Long term stays (more than 28 nights)
- A full refund will be given to the guest if cancellation is received more than 45 days prior to the check-in date
- A 50% refund will be given to the guest plus all future rent and taxes if cancellation is received more than 30 days prior to check-in date
- The guest will forfeit the first month's rent if cancellation is done less than 30 days from actual check-in date. All future rents and taxes will be refunded
The ‘days’ will be calculated as per the following example:
- If a stay is booked for the 28th February we will work back from the standard check in time of 3pm. 7 days prior will be considered as up to 3pm on the 21st February and 14 days earlier will be considered up to 3pm on the 14th February.
- The accommodation is booked for domestic stays ONLY and not for any commercial operation. Breach of this condition shall result in booking cancellation without any refund and the guest will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- Allsopp & Allsopp has the right to cancel the booking without refund if the guest is found violating maximum occupancy of the accommodation or exceeded the total number of guests originally booked. Alternative units may be offered subject to availability and applicable charges.
- Check-out cleaning fees shall apply, depending on property type. Extra charges may apply if the accommodation is found unreasonably untidy or dirty upon departure. Please check the property profile for more details.
- Booking extensions are subject to availability and will only be confirmed upon payment of rent and taxes 7 days prior to expiry of existing booking
- Pets are not allowed in the accommodation
- Smoking, loud music and parties are strictly prohibited. Doing so would result in immediate cancellation of the booking without a refund
- The guest is solely responsible for their acts, behavior, health and safety during their stay and shall not hold the Company liable for any claims, losses, expenses and damage incurred or suffered as a result of their own action and decision.
- Allsopp & Allsopp Short Term Lettings: The short-term lettings company, duly registered with DTCM under Tourism License Number 927783.
- The accommodation: A property licensed by DTCM as a holiday home, rented by guests through Allsopp & Allsopp Short Term Lettings. The guest: Any individual, group or organisation who booked the accommodation in return for payment of rates and additional charges.